Saturday, May 28, 2016

PP296 Challenge Winners

Hi everyone! I had a great time visiting your blogs this week and seeing what you came up with for my sketch. So many fun and creative idea's!

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, lets see what caught the eye of the design team:



And now, for our Headliner:



Julie

Julie's card made me laugh! The images are adorable, and the sentiment is so fun...and is starting to hit close to home for me, unfortunately. (Way too many candles on my cake!!)

I love all the stitches and CAS design,too. Well done Julie, congrats for being my headliner this week!




Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  We hope you come back tomorrow for a fun bonus challenge from Joanne!

8 comments:

  1. Wow... thank you so much for picking my card! I'm so happy! Congratulations to all other winners, too.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, thanks for choosing my shaker card, congrats to Julie and all the other winners. What a great set of cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Julie! I just love her work!! And thanks for picking my card, as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big congrats to all the winners. Wonderful cards and designs. Joanne, thank you for selecting my card. Enjoy this fun challenge.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Julie for her winning design and a big THANKS to Claire for giving my card a shout out! This was such a fun sketch to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for picking my card! And congrats to Julie, her card is fabulous!
    Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am honored!!! It is so funny, because the first time I read the post I did not even see that my card was the headliner :>) Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am honored!!! It is so funny, because the first time I read the post I did not even see that my card was the headliner :>) Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!